Once upgrading your operating system to Windows 10, if your HP Deskjet printer stops working as your expectations or you are experiencing technical problems with your printer, then it clearly means that your printer has driver issues. In this troublesome situation, you need to fix the driver issues by simply updating the drivers. There is always having some driver compatibility problem with new system, certainly for Windows 10. For most of the printers, there is no release of Windows 10 drivers. To know more and to have instant support for the problems, connect technical support providers at HP Printer Support Number.
HP has announced earlier that most of the HP printers can work perfectly with Windows 7 or Windows 8 without reinstalling the drivers. Here are some solutions that can treat the problems you are facing in HP printer with Windows 10 driver.
Method 1: Download the Driver from HP:
- First of all, you need to enter your HP Deskjet Printer model and further click on “Find my product button”.
- Then, you have to choose System version as Windows 10 and then click on “Update” button.
Method 2: Use Windows Update to Update the Driver:
Most of the printers have installed drivers via Microsoft Windows Update. Therefore, you can try to update the drivers through Windows Update. Use the steps given below to update the driver from the Windows Update.
- First of all you have to click on “Start” menu and then click “Settings”.
- Click “Update and Security” in the Settings
- Now, you are required to click Windows update located in the left pane
- Afterward, hit on “Check for update” and wait for few seconds until the Windows check for the latest updates for your computer.
- At last, you have to choose the driver that you want to install and click “OK”. Further, click “Install Updates”.
Method 3: Use Driver Easy to Update the Drivers Automatically:
Here, you need to simply download the driver from the HP or simply via Windows Update. With, Driver Easy, you need to just click the several clicks in order to download and install the driver. Driver Easy will detect all drivers causing problems on your computer. Therefore, it will find the right driver for your HP Deskjet printer. In case, it does not search the driver then it might be possible that your printer model doesn’t support Windows 10. Then, all you need to do is simply replace a most current printer with the following steps-
- First of all, you need to click on “Scan Now” in order to detect the entire problem driver on your computer.
- Now, hit on the “Update All button” in order to download and install all new drivers at a time.
In case, you are unable to follow the above steps or face any difficulty, feel free to call on HP Printer Support Phone Number +1-866-505-7911. Here, our team of best IT technicians and professionals is available round the clock, in order to deliver the best in class support over your desk at an affordable cost.