If you are running Windows 8 on your HP computer then you can reset your computer permanently that removes everything and reinstalls Windows. And resolve lots of common issues with your computer. You can reset your HP computer on your own or contact experts at HP technical support help number for more guidance and information.
Reset your computer means everything will get removed from your computer including all your personal files, personalization settings, and software apps. Here, the only thing that left over is the activation state, so if Windows was activated before the reset, your OS will get activated after the reset.
See what happens once your reset your HP computer:
- Your personal files such as libraries, personalization settings, user accounts, and desktop themes are permanently removed.
- The computer settings are returned to the defaults – the way it was when it came from the factory.
Resetting your computer from the Start screen:
Reset your HP computer in order to remove all the files, installed software and return to the computer factory settings subsequently.
Follow the steps given below in order to reset your computer from the Start screen:
- First of all you need to type “Reset to open the Search charm and then choose “Remove everything and reinstall Windows from the search results.
- Now, click “Get started” in Remove everything and reinstall Windows
- Then, click “Next” on the Reset your computer screen option
- Then you have to insert your Windows 8 installation disc or recovery media when prompted.
- It is must choose either you want to reset only the drive where Windows is installed, or reset all drives in case your computer has more than one drives.
- Click “Next” in order to make your selection.
- In the next step, you will be prompted with the options that if you want to fully clean your drive. Once you remove the files, you can also clean the drive therefore the file could not be recovered easily.
- Here, you need to choose either Just remove my files or fully clean the drive. After this click “Next”.
- Further, you are required to click “Reset” at the Ready to reset your PC screen.
- At last you need to wait when the Windows resets your HP computer. It would take few minutes, and then your computer will restart.
Reset your computer when Windows will not open to the Start screen:
If your OS cannot open the “Start screen”, you can still reset your computer permanently. To do this follows the steps given below-
- Press F11 key continuously to start your computer, Here, “The Choose” an optionsscreen opens.
- Now, click “Troubleshoot” on the “Choose” an options
- After this, click “Reset your computer”.
- Then on the Reset your PC screen, you need to click “Next”.
- Further, you are required to read and respond to any screens that open.
- At last, you have to wait while Windows resets your computer.
For more help and support feel free to call on HP technical support help phone number +1-866-505-7911. The number is available all the time in order to respond the HP computers’ call quickly. The number will directly connect the customer to our technical support service where experts and professionals are always ready to cater their customers with every possible solution.